To make payment to AHSGR by check or to provide credit card information by mail
or fax, use your printed Summary Report.
Fields marked with a RED border are required
Is this a new membership application, or are you renewing your pre-existing membership?
An international organization dedicated to the discovery, collection, preservation,
and dissemination of information related to the history, cultural heritage and genealogy
of Germanic Settlers in the Russian Empire and their descendants.
Organization & Management Structure (a non-profit Corp- oration): AHSGR Society &
International Foundation of AHSGR
Cultural Heritage Research Center & Museum (HQ), 631 D St, Lincoln, NE 68502-1199
Study & Research History, Culture & Genealogy
- Staff research & translation
- Archives, Library & Holdings
- Publications & Newsletters
- Clues – A genealogy helper
-GR-Research – Reseearch Your German Russian Ancestors: an online research database utilizing Internet technology
- Engaged in village historical, cultural, genealogical, geographic, pictorial &
- Village newsletters – annual or more frequent (may be a fee for coordinator’s
- Village Coordinator lead programs at AHSGR Annual Convention
- Visit & share with other researchers from the same village to exchange information,
ideas & data resources
- Discuss research problems & successes relating to your ancestral village and area
- An AHSGR publication, a genealogy research tool
- Enables AHSGR members who are researching similar names to engage in correspondence
that can prove mutually beneficial
- You must submit a Family Group Chart and an Ancestral Chart, completed to the level you can, OR a GEDCOM data file of your records for inclusion in Clues
- Section I is the Surname Exchange list of names presently being researched
- Section II identifies the person who is researching a listed name & with whom you can
correspond to exchange or acquire research data
- Clues lists a network of volunteer AHSGR Village Coordinators who are available
to assist researchers with questions about their ancestral village
- Clues provides instructions for submitting your genealogy information to AHSGR
- AHSGR actively solicits members to submit their genealogy information to a secure
repository so that information is available to patrons that have a desire to further
their genealogy research & help discover & preserve the history, cultural, heritage
& genealogy of Germanic Settlers in the Russian Empire & their descendants.
Please select whether or not to publish your information to other AHSGR members.
Please note, that to be listed in Clues, the genealogy helper publication,
As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) formal membership
organization, members have a voice in the structure & priorities of the organization.
Members have a right to elect Board Members & Officers, & approve amendments to
AHSGR Membership Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Services of an active genealogy program, staff researchers, and the opportunity
to correspond with others researching similar family ties
- Publications that include four issues of the Journal
& the Newsletter, and a triennial issue of Clues
- a genealogy helper (Premium and Life memberships)
- Use of more than 6,000 books, manuscripts, journals, family histories, maps, census
lists, and other publications in the AHSGR archives and library through interlibrary
- Discounts: book, chart, map, CD/DVD & other purchases
- Reduced registration at annual AHSGR conventions
- Opportunity to participate in local and regional activities
- Your annual membership & donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by
Members enjoy many more benefits, but the most important is working with like-minded
researchers & decision makers to shape, build & guide our Society for today & tomorrow
- What we do as a unified Society touches everyone in some way
- When you join AHSGR, you enter a network of members who form lifelong bonds, honor
their ancestors & promote historical, literary, education, preservation, & charitable
- Your membership, which vary by Type & Level, provide significant AHSGR financial security
Discover more about memberships and benefits in Section 3. Choose the membership
Type & Level that is best for you.
* Research Your German Russian Ancestors (GR-Research), with no fee or masking of search results.
Visit and explore the AHSGR GR-Research website at http://www.ahsgr.org/GR-Research.html.
Open Access GR-Research is accessible byte all members & non-members. Members Only GR-Research includes Open Access GR-Research
plus additional research data that will be available to authorized membership levels sometime in mid-2015. See the full GR-Research description at http://www.ahsgr.org/membership.html
If form entries are complete, click "Continue" to review and print.