Passenger Lists on Family Search
On search screen, first click restrict records by: "Type" and then click "Immigration and Naturalization".
Click HERE to access the Passenger Lists on Family Search
Instructions for Searching Passenger Lists on Family Search
- Click "type" below "Restrict records by:"
- Select "Immigration and Naturalization"
- Fill in the first and last name you want to search and click "search" at the bottom of the screen.
- If you find the record you are looking for you can click on that Name in blue in the "Name" field to view the record.
- If there are too many results, you can use filter by "Collection", "Birthplace", or "Birth Year" using the options on the bottom left of the screen. (Note: For passenger lists only use filters for data that would appear on a passenger list.)